Each bedroom is cosy and double glazed for peace and quiet, and all except one is ensuite. The front rooms look out to the legendary Sarah Siddons House, catching the afternoon sun through the old pub windows and the family rooms look to the side and rear gardens up to the Orchard and woodland walks.
There are three double bedrooms, one twin room and three family rooms (double and bunk beds). Two travel cots are available if required.
Sleeping and bathing:
- 3 double bedrooms (all ensuite shower rooms)
- 1 twin bedroom (ensuite shower room)
- 3 Family rooms (ensuite shower rooms)
- 2 Cots
- 1 Ground Floor Sofa Bed (in Snug)
- The Ground Floor houses a bath/shower/loo accessed by 4 steps off the Snug and a separate lavatory suitable for a wheel chair with grab rail.